Sunday

Fire Hydrant Spa shower head - Low Water Pressure Shower Solution

Low water pressure sucks.
I especially hate it when showering.

As a starving student, living in sad on-campus housing or pathetic off-campus apartments, I seemed to attract housing with low water pressure. After just dealing with it for over 3 years, I finally decided I needed to do something about it. I figured that somebody must have come up with a solution. I  mean we've put man on the moon, we should be able to figure out a way to help with low water pressure showers.
Fire Hydrant Spa - Chrome

 After reading reviews on several forums, visiting local hardware stores and almost giving up, I finally found something that seemed promising. I discovered the Fire Hydrant Spa shower head made by Water Management. The name was reason enough to give me hope.

I was right. It has been everything I hoped for and more. Low water pressure is no longer an issue. I now have the strong, massaging showers that I used to only dream about. I can finally rinse my hair out completely. It is also adjustable so you can find exactly the right setting for you.

These shower heads are worth their weight in gold. As a student, I bought this as an investment and I have not been sorry. That's been 3 years ago and it's still one of the best purchases I've ever made. My morning showers are now my favorite part of the day, where I used to hate them before. I take it with me each time I move to a new place.

I bought it online through Water Management's website.
Prices for this model range from $39.50 to $48.50.

So if you are tired of low pressure showers and want to do something about it, please check them out. You won't be disappointed. If you have questions, feel free to send them a note. They are great to work with and are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Happy Showering!

No comments:

Post a Comment