Saturday

My iPhone 4 Speck Case

Darkest Tartan Plaid
I recently bought an iPhone 4. 
I gave in to peer pressure and bought my first smart phone. 
So far, I like it. 
A lot.

Since I paid more for this phone than any other phone in my mobile phone owning history, I was incredibly paranoid about dropping it and having the screen shatter. I feel like this was a valid concern. So I looked long and hard for a case even before I bought the phone. 

After readings tons of reviews, going to stores to touch and test drive different cases, I decided on Speck. This snazzy, black and grey plaid case from Speck Products is not only visually appealing, but it's a tough, little case. How do I know? Well I've dropped it at least a dozen times in the past 5 months and my iPhone and screen are still fine. Phew!

This particular style is about $10 through Amazon. If you want to check out some of the other fun colors and designs in this same case, check out Speck's site. The newer designs are about $29.95. 

This is a thin, durable, stylish iPhone case. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment