Thursday

Apps She Buys: RunKeeper

So if you haven't noticed, I'm on a bit of a running kick lately.  
While I run, I use an app called RunKeeper to track my runs. I LOVE it!
It does everything I need it to do and more.

It's not just for running though. It comes in handy while hiking, biking, walking, skiing, snowboarding, and anything else you want to log your activity on.

It uses the GPS in your phone to track your route, time how fast you go,

I even use it for when I'm at the gym on the treadmill or the elliptical. While the GPS features doesn't help much for this, the app allows me to manually enter my information so I can still keep it logged.

RunKeeper has you register an account so that it can help track your activities. To register, you can visit their website at: http://runkeeper.com/ or do it right on the app. 

Compatible with the iPhone and Android.
Price: FREE.

Where to get it:
Apple: App Store
Android: Android App Market

Website: http://runkeeper.com/

While they used to have 2 versions, a lite and a pro version, they have combined it into just one great app and made it free. Even if they did charge, I would happily pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment