Tuesday

My Running Tunes

Photo by Aaron Armono
I'm a recent convert to running. 

I've decided that the music I listen to while running makes a huge difference and I'm always on the lookout for upbeat songs that help me keep going. 

That said, here's my current top 10 running songs that kicked me off in my very first half marathon:
(The links will take you to Amazon.com where you can hear a sample of each song)

Paint It, Black by the Rolling Stones
Basketcase by Green Day
I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
Into The Night by Santana featuring Chad Kroeger
Message In A Bottle by The Police
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Higher by Taio Cruz
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love by Usher featuring Pitbull
Jai Ho by A.R. Rahman from the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack
Thnks fr th Mmrs (Thanks for the Memories) by Fall Out Boy

I'd love to hear what your top ten running songs are. Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment